Monday, July 13, 2015

More Ox's.....and a Car

Monday July 13

This blog post is not about riding.  It's about what I saw before, during and after the ride. 


I saw this ox on the way to the ride.



Wow.....this car has eyelashes!  It was parked in the parking lot on the NJ side of Washington Crossing State Park


This ox was hidden from the road.  How sad.   I saw this on the corner of Linvale Road and Rt 31 on someone's property.  If you look close up it has Long Beach Island painted on it as well as surf's up and other ocean type things.   Unfortunately there was no sign with its' name.


On the way home I saw one more ox.




This last ox was named appropriately.   (A Garden State of Mind)



I hope that you enjoy this diversion from my latest riding adventures!




No comments:

Post a Comment