Friday, June 5, 2015

The Final FL Ride with Bob and Other Stuff

June 3rd 2015

Bob Wood and I rode together for one last time before I head to NJ for the summer.  Some of you know that Bob is re-constructing part of his home.  Here are some photos of the finished product


The kitchen with this nice black faucet....

Plantings around the patio area

The patio with  Bob in the photo.



The day before I went to Vanderbuilt Beach for a few hours with one of my neighbors.  I was surprised to find this ( Laura close your eyes!)



Love was in the air that day.  These photos were taken on the beach outside the Ritz Carlton Naples before a proposal of marriage.  My neighbor actually saw the guy who was in a tee shirt get down on one knee and propose.  I think it was a yes as the bride to be was all over him!


The day before the proposal siting I rode with two of the regulars from their house.  I did meet one other member of their family.

Princess Zena


See everyone in NJ in mid June!






1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best blog, I have ever read.
    It gives best details for our construction needs.
    We really appreciate your maintenance services.
    Bonita Springs FL Concrete Companies

    ReplyDelete