Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Catching Up on the Months of August and September 2015

Tuesday September 15th

Laura ( Perpetual Headwinds) reminded me that it's been a long time since I last blogged.  It's been a busy month of riding, a scratched cornea (ouch), and putting my house back on the market for sale after my tenant left.

Here are some photos from the last two months of riding in Bucks County...except for a few photos in NJ. Bucks County, PA is beautiful and if you don't mind doing some hills....the scenery is worth it!

One of two covered bridges in NJ.  This one is in Sergentsville, NJ and we rode through it on our bikes.

The other covered bridge is located around the Cherry Hill area although I have never seen it.





One more ox I have seen in my cycling adventures around the Hopewell, NJ area,



The remaining photos are from rides in Bucks County, PA.  The rest stop is always the Carversville General Store



 One of my riding buddies Blake relaxing outside the store.

The Carversville Inn which across the street from the deli.  I hear the food is good there but I have never had the chance to eat there.

Not far behind the Inn is the toy guy from the Antique Road Show.  His showroom is just filled with old toys.  I had the chance to meet him years ago when I was visiting the area with a buddy....in a car....and not on a bike.

Van Sandt Covered Bridge in PA.  There are many covered bridges in PA!

Laura ( Nevada) and Blake on the most recent ride in Bucks County.


I will be heading back to Florida in a few weeks.  Hope to get a few more good rides in NJ and Bucks Co. PA before I leave.





No comments:

Post a Comment