Friday, October 3, 2014

The Orb

October 3, 2014

The electrician was suppose to come yesterday but he over scheduled and didn't make it.  I was annoyed.  A good beach day gone and I didn't get a chance to enjoy it. I did visit the local farmer's market and pick up some fresh produce so wasn't a total loss.

The electrician and his helper were suppose to be here at 8:30 but didn't show until 9:10.  I knew that he was going to be late when he called at 8:30 and asked for the address again.  NOTE TO SELF... this guy is history and is now on my DO NOT CALL LIST!

It took him less about an hour to install so there is time to make it a beach day after all.
THE ORB

I was able to get to Vanderbuilt Beach in the afternoon. It was a hot sunny day and the water temperature was fantastic!

Beach conditions on today's visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment