Monday, February 16, 2015

Bad Ass Coffee Ride---The Second Time Around

February 16, 2015

The temperature was about 60 degrees at ride start time of 8:30 AM while the NJ group was sitting inside dodging zero degree weather and trying to stay warm.   Yet another reason to come visit!

We decided to ride to Naples to Bad Ass Coffee since we enjoyed the first visit so much.  We rode the normal route except that I gave the guys ( Dennis and Bob Smith)  the Finger(s).   Laura knows it as the Love Sign.  Not really.  So what is a Finger in Naples?  It's the one of the streets of the Port Royale with the large houses.  There are five major fingers in the Port Royale section and we did three of them.  

Here is one unusual house on the third finger....Galleon Drive


The house is turquoise with purple shutters!   In a neighborhood of million dollars home was pretty weird.  I don't think the neighbors are happy about this house.

From there we headed to the coffee shop and finally....a rest.






Here are some photos taken inside and outside the coffee shop

This sign was in the bathroom.  Pretty awesome that they do this!


That's the way I felt when I woke up this morning at 5:30 AM.

Look closely.  The back of a T-shirt that the shop sells.  Very cute.  I wanted to buy one but after looking in the bins Dennis and I couldn't find another one.   I have to go back to the shop and get one for sure.

Thank you Dennis for buying my coffee today.....at a cost of $3.50 for a small....it's pure Kona coffee.
In fact Dennis ( and Al Porter when he accompanied us on the ride) have bought my coffee every single ride.
Thanks for feeding my coffee habit!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment