Saturday, February 21, 2015

Monday 2/23 Sanibel Ride with BBQ to Follow

We will meet at the Bike Bistro located at 20351 Summerlin Rd. #114 in Fort Myers, FL  33908 for an 8:30 AM start time.  Look for a Publix Supermarket on your left.  The bike shop is in that shopping center and across from the outlets.

The ride is a loop ride of 22 miles out and back.  We will cross over the Sanibel Causeway which is a series of bridges that span about 3 miles and explore Sanibel and Captiva.  The rest stop is La De Da Coffee Shop in Captiva and our turn around point.

Following the ride I will host a post ride picnic at my home.  If you are planning on bringing a food item please let me know so I can plan accordingly.  Please contact me offline for my home address and directions if you plan on attending.


No comments:

Post a Comment