Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Ride with the Cape Cod Cycling Club on Father's Day

June 19. 2016

It's always hard.....at least for me.....to ride with new groups who I don't know when I am traveling around the US.  Today we rode 33 miles....rolling hills for a good part of the way with a bit of headwind.....from East Falmouth to Woods Hole and back to the start.   It was a beautiful ride with 11 other smiling faces with some of the best weather and awesome scenery.  We rode rolling hills in the trees to the shoreline with an awesome view of the Atlantic Ocean.

Thanks to the group for being great hosts.



After the ride I drove to Dunkin Donuts......you can find them on most every corner here because Dunkin Donuts was started in Boston.   I had to take a photo of the sign in the store.

Any takers??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for wearing the world famous Soweflo jersey! :)

    ReplyDelete