Monday, September 22, 2014

The Naples Princess

September 21, 2014

I signed up for a yacht cruise around Port Royale which is a section of Naples where the very rich live.  The cruise also was a sunset cruise around the Gulf of Mexico.  How could I pass it up?  It was an activity that was offered by my community so I thought....why not. 

Boarding time was 5:45 PM with sail time at 6:15.  It was a 2 hour tour which was plenty of time to cruise out to the see the Port Royale homes and see the sunset.

It was breathtaking and well worth the time. 

Naples Marina where the Naples Princess is docked.


One of the Port Royale homes.....an island home that is.



More Port Royale homes...complete with their own yachts!

Sunset in the Gulf of Mexico


There were drinks on board, music and a good time had by all on the cruise ship.  We docked back at 8:15 on schedule.

I am told that the homes in Palm Beach on the east coast of Florida are even more impressive than these.  I didn't care.....it was the sunset that I will remember!



1 comment: